Concord Editorial offers world-class book design, production, editorial services, and project management at cost-effective rates while achieving the highest levels of quality possible on every project we undertake.
All projects are quoted in advance. Rates are based on the range of services involved and the complexity of the project.
We can offer a preliminary quote without seeing your files. We need to know
- the page size of the finished book
- the target length of the finished book
- the number of illustrations
- for projects that need copyediting, the character count of the entire book, including spaces
The quickest way to receive a quote is to e-mail us with the basic information.
To generate a final, written quote, we need see your word processing files to check the condition of the files and the level of copyediting required. Upon your approval of the final quotation, we will proceed with production.
For further information, please see the links and downloads available below.
- Request for Quotation. Download a form with the basic information we need to prepare a preliminary quote.
|Concord Editorial clients receive access to their own, private password-protected FTP site for transfering files, if required.